TETROGEN Day + Night
Fat Burning Supplements
Unique Sales Angle #1:

Formulated To Optimize Hormones For Faster, Healthier, & Longer Lasting Fat Loss

Unique Sales Angle #2:

Effective Day & Night Fat Burning; So Your Body Is In "Fat Burning Mode" 24/7

Amazing Conversion Rates In The Following Niches:
  • Weight Loss
  • Dating & Relationships
  • Women's Health
  • Cooking
  • Health & Fitness
  • Personal Development
Converts On Social Media
Converts On Email
Offers & Copy Crafted By Proven Copywriters Behind 3 Of Clickbank's
Top 10 Best Converting Products.
Details About This Offer...
  • Earn 50% Commission on Front End Sale
  • Earn 5% Commission on All Residual Sales
  • Average Order Value is $122.80

Over 38% of customers reorder and of those that reorder, the lifetime value is over $540.

For Super Affiliates with more than 25 sales, we do offer more lucrative back-end commissions for even greater earnings.

Pricing Options:
Builds Credibility With Your Audience

There are so many weight loss products out there that simply don't work. Every time a customer buys one of those products, they're demoralized. They become less & less likely to buy something from you in the future.

Tetrogen is truly different in every way that matters. In fact, we offer 3 very unique value propositions that drive sales and repeat buyers:

  1. Only Supplement to Rebalance Metabolic Hormones and the Root Cause of Being Overweight
  2. Day and Night Formulation for 24/7 Fat Burning
  3. Our Product Helps People Lose Weight and Transition to 80/20 Rule for Sustained Success

Tetrogen doesn’t rely on harmful stimulants that artificially increase metabolism to help people lose “water weight” before results plateau in a few weeks. Our formulation rebalances metabolic hormones in 2-3 weeks at which point people reach Accelerated Fat Burning.

At that point, their cravings disappear and they need to eat less to feel satiated (reduces caloric intake). Plus, their energy levels and metabolism increase so they burn more calories without strenuous exercise.

Tetrogen helps people burn fat on Day 1 for the “quick win” but also fixes the underlying problem in 2-3 weeks for the “sustained win”. Plus, people can still eat the foods they love 20% of time and eat healthy the other 80% of the time for long-term weight loss success.

With Tetrogen: Everyone wins from the customer to your bank account. Our product is clinically proven and backed by Science.

Don't take our word for it. Contact our affiliate manager below and he will be happy to send you all the science behind our product's efficacy.

Affiliate Manager:

Dear Affiliate,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Tetrogen Affiliate.

To promote Tetrogen, you must become a Registered Clickbank affiliate. You can do this by creating an account on clickbank.com. Please be advised you'll be an affiliate for Clickbank and not Tetrogen, so you must adhere to Clickbank's terms and conditions which can be found at the link below...

https://accounts.clickbank.com/terms.html

Once you're an affiliate you can send traffic through your unique Clickbank affiliate link. The Hoplink generator at the top of this page will generate a link which will automatically pay you for any sales which come from your unique Clickbank affiliate link.

Before Becoming A Tetrogen Affiliate, Please Be Aware Of The Following Rules:

Resources:
Resources:

The following email swipes include cold emails & autoresponder emails. Multiple proven headlines are provided and emails have been A/B tested for maximum conversions.

Blog Banner Ads:

Place these banners at the top or sides of your blog for quick commissions and easy passive income.

Presale Videos:

These videos help your customers understand the hidden hormone problem they don't know much about. It digs into the problems Tetrogen will solve for them before they reach the sales page.

Article
Content:
Lead Magnets
& Opt-In Bribes: